LODGING DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU'RE WORKING
During the week you'll have plenty of time for things like exploring the Chiang Mai area by motorbike or staying on campus for Thai language classes, meditation, or tai-chi. It's not all about learning, in your off time you can just hang out with your new tribe around the fire pits or the pool.
Our campus is a hidden gem located in the Mae Rim valley area thirty minutes north of Chiang Mai, Thailand. Our secluded resort style campus sits in a valley with orchids and lush tropical gardens. You’ll live on a cool, laid back campus while working and hanging out with other team members. Senior team members are available 24/7. Your comfort and safety are our primary concern.
- Two people to a room, private bath with hot water
- Dorm sized fridge, private locked storage
- Simply furnished upscale a/c rooms with wifi
- Weekly Thai massages offered onsite for local rate (about $10 USD/hour)
- Manicured grounds with a fire pit, hammocks, a sparkling pool and plenty of places to chill alone or with members of your new tribe
Field teams and others wanting to go on training and delivery visits will spend two days and one night each week in remote villages. The visits will be rugged but rewarding and be either village homestays or a tented team campsite. When you're in a village you will be in unfamiliar surroundings with little or no electricity and only your team will speak your language. Because of this you will rely heavily on field managers, tribal translators and village headmen. When you're in the village meals will be provided by host families and will consist mostly of rice, chicken, fruit and vegetables.